Latin language is one of the oldest and usable languages in the world. Being such popular language Latin language give up us countless common quotes that easily became vow of success for most of us. You should notice that quotes in Latin were applied by many common philosophers, kings, scientists and today became very pretty and preferable tattoo trend. We must inform you that Latin tattoo quotes surely have deep sense and of course represent our inner world.
Common tattoo quotes in Latin easily became something likewise public byword by which we desire by one word or phrase to show all that are in our hearts. In spite of these entire things there is no any qualm that popular tattoo quotes have much better look if we applied Latin alphabet than other alphabets. There is no any deadline for tattooing Latin quotes shape. You can easily tattooing your beloved tattoo quotes in Latin certainly from shoulder to shoulder, of course you can get your tattoo on hand or on inner forearm and you can tattoo tiny tattoo quotes in Latin like this example ”Veni, Vidi, Vici”.
Notabilities also get common tattoo quotes in Latin. You should know among them famous Angelina Jolie that get ex husband`s name, then David Beckham that get his children names and surely get his wife Victoria Beckham`s name and it written by beautiful Latin alphabet.
In this part of article we would like to represent top 30 of tattoo quotes in Latin:
- Ab ovo usque ad mala– From the egg to the apple but it`s concrete meaning is “From the begining to the end”.
- Advocatus diaboli– Devil’s advocate.
- Alea jacta est– Die is cast.
- Aquila non captat muscas– The eagle doesn’t capture flies (don’t sweat the small things).
- Aut Caesar, aut nihil– Either Caesar or nothing.
- Caesarem decet stantem mori– Caesar should die standing.
- Cogitations poenam nemo patitur– There is no judge for thoughts.
- Cogito, ergo sum– I think, therefore I am.
- Credo, quia verum– I believe because that is truth.
- Deus ex machina– God from machine.
- Deus, honor et gloria– God, honor and glory.
- Ducunt volentem fata, nolentem trahunt– Fate leads the unwilling.
- Dura lex, sed lex– The law is harsh, but it’s the law.
- Esto perpetua– will always.
- Facilis descensus Averni– Easy descent.
- Hoc est vivere bis, vita posse priore frui– This is to live twice, the first to be able to enjoy.
- Igni et ferro– Fire and steel.
- Infelicissimum genus infortunii est fuisse felicem– Most unhappy kind of misfortune to have been happy.
- Magna res est amor– The great thing is the love.
- Memento mori– Remember about the death.
- Nihil habeo, nihil curo– I have nothing, nothing care.
- Natus ut primus sim– Born to be the first.
- Oderint dum metuant– Let them hate just be afraid.
- Omnia mea mecum porto– My All.
- Per aspera ad astra– Through the darkness to the stars.
- Primus inter pares– First among equals.
- Scio me nihil scire– I know that I nothing know.
- Veni, vidi vici– I came, I saw, I conquered.
- Suum cuique– From each his own.
- Ex oriente lux– The Sun rises from the East.